Welcome to my blog!!! I hope you find the content inspiring and thought-provoking :). To help you get to me know better, here are some facts about me!
2) I am 27 years old
3) I am an ethnic mix of Persian, Irish, Danish, and English
4) I am a passionate member of the Baha’i Faith and consider myself very active
5) I live in a 2 bedroom condo with my beautiful wife Mallory, and we plan on starting a family soon
6) I got married on 1/5/2013 and spent my honeymoon in the Redwood Forest in Northeastern California
7) I have amazingly supportive parents – Richard and Monica Jeffers
8) I’m a middle child – I have one older brother (Emery) and a younger sister (Ashley)
9) I graduated high school from Shadow Mountain High School in Phoenix, Arizona
10) I have a Bachelors Degree in Global Business with an emphasis in Marketing, and a Masters Degree in Social Justice and Human Rights, both from Arizona State University
11) I love working out and playing sports, and my favorite sport in basketball
12) I love reading books and discussing deep concepts with others
13) I serve as an animator for the Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program, and have a group of 15 junior youth (ages 11-15) in my local neighborhood
15) I’m really into physical, mental, and spiritual health
16) I only speak 1 language fluently (English), but really want to learn speak Spanish better (I’m currently working on it)
17) I don’t own a television (to avoid wasting time), but still find myself wasting way too much time on the computer
18) I love to travel, and have been outside the United States 4 times – to Cameroon, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Israel
19) I love creating movies and slideshows (www.youtube.com/CUnit622)
20) I’m an aspiring musician and recently released a musical album with my friend Awu, who lives in Cameroon (www.ColbyandAwu.com)
I hope to use this blog as a way to express my thoughts and feelings (and get the thoughts and feelings of others) on things I am passionate about, such as Spirituality & the Baha’i Faith, Music, Peace, Youth Empowerment, Service, Critical Thought, Health & Fitness, History, and many other things!
Thanks for reading!!